|25 maggio 2023|
|Washington DC - USA|
|St. Thomas Parish Church|
The Bel Canto style, with its silvery evenness of tone and displays of vocal agility and brilliance, heightens the beauty of so many favorite opera arias. Tenor Christian Miola, with Alberto Busettini accompanying on harpsichord and piano, takes the audience on a glorious Bel Canto journey through the ages, performing works by Monteverdi, Caccini, Mozart, Rossini and more. Alberto Busettini will complement the arias with several lavish pieces for solo harpsichord.
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Timing: Doors open 7:00pm for a 7:30pm start. Concert ends ~9:00pm.
- Venue: St. Thomas’ Parish Church, 1517 18th St. NW, Dupont Circle, Washington DC 20036.
- Metro: Venue is 5 mins walk from Dupont Metro station using the Q Street exit.
- Parking: 11 Dupont Circle parking garage is 2 mins walk from the venue. Parking is a flat rate $13. Note: garage closes at 11:00pm.